Dear Customers, Suppliers & Friends,
We have been closely monitoring the evolving threat of COVID-19 and wanted to assure everyone we are following the advice of Alberta Health Services and Health Canada and will continue to do so as the situation develops. We took the following steps earlier this week to mitigate the risks to our staff, customers and suppliers:
– Staff have been asked to frequently wash their hands and avoid touching their face.
– We have increased the frequency with which we sanitize commonly touched surfaces and items within the store, as well as the bathroom.
– We have installed hand sanitation stations around the store for use by staff and customers.
– We are monitoring the health of staff and will ask them to self-isolate should they show any symptoms indicative of COVID-19.
– Two employees returning to Calgary this weekend (March 14) from out of Country have been asked to self-isolate for the next 2 weeks in accordance with guidance from AHS.
– We are also asking customers who have potentially been exposed to the virus or who are showing symptoms indicative of COVID-19 not to come to the store.
– We are also asking customers who have been to affected areas, or who have returned to Canada since March 12 not to come to the store.
– We are offering free delivery for orders over $50 within city limits to customers who are either self-isolating or who are concerned about being out in public. Please call the store for more information.
– We are also proceeding for the time being with all of our scheduled tastings and events, though we are taking adding precautions, are providing hand sanitizers on every table and we are asking all persons mentioned above to contact us to cancel their tickets.
– We are also relaxing our tasting cancellation policy and will offer store credit for anyone unable or uncomfortable attending, as long as they contact us prior to the start of the event.
We will continue to review and update our policies as the situation develops.
If you have any further questions about the precautions we are taking, free delivery or our in-store events don’t hesitate to contact the store.
Kensington Wine Market
1257 Kensington Road NW Calgary Alberta T2N3P8
P. 403.283-8000 Toll-Free. 888.283.9004