All of our tasting sessions feature customer favorites as well as new and exciting classes to tickle your taste buds. Tastings are popular gifts for any occasion! Treat yourself and treat a friend.
In compliance with AGLC regulations, sample sizes for tastings are as follows;
Beer - 2oz
Wine - 1oz
Whisky and other Spirits - 1/2 oz
*Please Note: We strongly recommend you use public transportation, walk or arrange a ride to and from the class. Please pre-book your taxi!
- Register early to avoid disappointment.
- To select the tastings you have chosen for registration, just click "Add To Cart"
- When you are ready to check out, click on your shopping cart in the top right corner.
- Review your selections and quantities and then proceed to Checkout
- Registrations are transferrable so you are welcome to send someone in your place if you cannot attend a tasting.
- If you contact us more than 48 hours prior to the tasting date in order to cancel one or more seats, you will receive a store credit for the value of the cancelled seat(s).
- Store credits can be used for any future purchases, including tastings or products.
- Cancellation requests received within 48 hours of the tasting date are not refundable.
- NO EXCEPTIONS
- Tastings start at 7:00pm, unless otherwise noted. ** FOR FESTIVALS, THE DOORS DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 7PM
- Most tastings are complete with light snacks, please plan to eat before or after the tasting.*** PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY FOOD ALLERGIES ***
- On line registrations placed after 4:00pm on a Friday may not be processed until Monday morning. If a tasting appears to be close to sold out, please call or register in person.
Seats Remaining: 2 It’s been over a year since we’ve put on an Ancient Malts tasting, and frankly, we’re overdue! We have some very special bottles selected for this one, including a pair of Broras, two 1968 vintage single malts and a couple other treats. Includes a special cut crystal Glencairn glass!
Thur Jun 21
Seats Remaining: 8 Is Bordeaux really the world’s most prestigious wine growing region? The critics and collectors think so, and Bordeaux sets the benchmark for wine pricing worldwide. You be the judge! Stand up format.
Fri Jun 22 - 7:00pm
Seats Remaining: 1 A selection of wines that are perfect for crushing on the patio. Patio not included.
Tue Jun 26 - 7:00pm
Seats Remaining: 5 Canadian whisky has caught the world’s attention in the last few years, just as a surge of craft Canadian whiskies are about to hit the market. We’ll feature some of the best new releases!
Wed Jun 27 - 7:00pm
Seats Remaining: 4 Move over America, Canadian brewers are showing their full talents and starting to knock import beers off the shelf! We'll celebrate Canada day by running through some of our best!
Thur Jun 28 - 7:00pm
Seats Remaining: 1 Peasant Cheese, our favorite cheese shop located right next door in Kensington, will guide us as we explore the world of Canadian cheese and wine. Stand up format.
Fri Jun 29 - 7:00pm
Treat your special someone to a surprise gift selection on a regular basis. Give your friends, family or clients an opportunity to sit back, relax, sip and enjoy