All of our tasting sessions feature customer favorites as well as new and exciting classes to tickle your taste buds. Tastings are popular gifts for any occasion! Treat yourself and treat a friend.
In compliance with AGLC regulations, sample sizes for tastings are as follows;
Beer - 2oz
Wine - 1oz
Whisky and other Spirits - 1/2 oz
*Please Note: We strongly recommend you use public transportation, walk or arrange a ride to and from the class. Please pre-book your taxi!
- Register early to avoid disappointment.
- To select the tastings you have chosen for registration, just click "Add To Cart"
- When you are ready to check out, click on your shopping cart in the top right corner.
- Review your selections and quantities and then proceed to Checkout
- Registrations are transferrable so you are welcome to send someone in your place if you cannot attend a tasting.
- If you contact us more than 48 hours prior to the tasting date in order to cancel one or more seats, you will receive a store credit for the value of the cancelled seat(s).
- Store credits can be used for any future purchases, including tastings or products.
- Cancellation requests received within 48 hours of the tasting date are not refundable.
- NO EXCEPTIONS
- Tastings start at 7:00pm, unless otherwise noted. ** FOR FESTIVALS, THE DOORS DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 7PM
- Most tastings are complete with light snacks, please plan to eat before or after the tasting.*** PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY FOOD ALLERGIES ***
- On line registrations placed after 4:00pm on a Friday may not be processed until Monday morning. If a tasting appears to be close to sold out, please call or register in person.
Seats Remaining: 15 All questions will be answered while enjoying a range of new and interesting rums. Tuesday August 21
Seats Remaining: 11 An archive release of Yoichi (10, 15 & 20) and Miyagikyo (15) got us thinking, should we set aside a bottle of each to taste alongside the new No Age Statement bottlings? Who are we kidding? That is clearly a rhetorical question! #NoBrainer Thursday August 23rd
Seats Remaining: 6 The self-acclaimed A Team (Abi & Adam) will be taking over this Cheese Please tasting, exploring the perfect wine & cheese pairings for summer. Friday August 24
Seats Remaining: SOLD OUT Convinced there aren’t any good single malts under $80 a bottle? Sometimes less is more, and we’ll endeavour to prove you wrong! Tuesday August 28
This event is sold out.
Seats Remaining: 7 Kids are heading back to school and we will show you some of the best wine options for saving money and recovering from a busy summer! Thursday August 30
Seats Remaining: 18 From farmy saisons to super tart sours and everything in between. It's time to explore the wonderful bacteria that brewers harness to make our favourite brews what they are! Friday August 31
Treat your special someone to a surprise gift selection on a regular basis. Give your friends, family or clients an opportunity to sit back, relax, sip and enjoy