In honour of the 2nd Annual World Whisky Day on Wednesday March 27th Kensington Wine Market will be hosting a free drop in mini-festival tasting at the store. Andy Dunn from Gold Medal Marketing, J. Wheelock from Authentic Wine & Spirits and Kelly Carpenter from the ScotchÂ MaltÂ Whisky Society will all be on hand along with Hunter Sullivan and myself to pour drams from 5PM until 7PM.
Some of the whiskies we will be offering include:
- The new Duthies Range
- Selected Scotch Malt Whisky Society offerings
- Compass Box Hedonism – Just back!
- The Jura Boutique Barrels Range
- The Teeling Hybrid
- BenRiach Septendicem 17 Year
- Dalmore Age of Exploration – Almost sold out!
- Japanese Whiskies from Nikka and Chichibu
- KWM Single Casks
- And more.
There will also be some 1 day only deals… see you tomorrow!